HYCOA’s “V” Series absolute rated micro-glass media cartridges are designed for maximum filtration performance in a wide range of oil, water and chemical fluid applications.
These “V” Series cartridges provide high structural integrity and chemically resistant media to handle tough industrial filtration problems. The advanced, supported, micro-glass media, allows the cartridge to resist deterioration and softening caused by long term use in oil, water based and chemical fluids.
The “V” Series elements are recommended for use in critical filtration applications such as lubricating oil and hydraulic systems. Absolute rated Beta(x) = 200 filter performance ensures protection of critical system components.
• Range of Standard Sizes
• Heavy gauge ETP steel end caps
• Buna-N-Seals (Viton Available)
• Steel I-core (150 psi collapse rating)
• All Epoxy bonding of media to end caps
• Absolute Rated Filtration (Beta(x) – 200)
• Efficiency Ratings: 1 uM, 3uM, 6 uM, 12 uM, 25 uM
• Available in a variety of configurations
• Individually packaged
• Maximum Temperature: +250°F
• Minimum Temperature: -20°F
• Collapse Pressure: 150 PSID
• Change-Out Pressure: 25 PSID
• Lube Oil
• Hydraulic Oil
• Gear Oil