HYCOA’s “S” Series synthetic media cartridges are designed for maximum filtration performance in a wide range of oil, water and chemical fluid applications.
These cartridges provide high structural integrity and chemically resistant media to handle tough industrial filtration problems. The advanced media backed by a support screen, allows the cartridge to resist deterioration and softening caused by long term use in oil, water based chemical fluids.
The “S” Series elements are recommended for use in critical filtration applications where resistance to the filtered fluid is essential for proper long term filter performance.
• Range of Standard Sizes: (310, 618, 636)
• Heavy gauge ETP steel end caps
• Buna-N Gaskets (Viton Available)
• Steel I-core (100 psi collapse rating)
• All Epoxy bonding of media to end caps
• Nominal Rated Filtration
• Efficiency Ratings: 1/2 uM, 1uM, 3 uM, 5 uM, 10 uM
• Double box packaging
• Maximum Temperature: +250°F
• Minimum Temperature: -20°F
• Collapse Pressure: 100 PSID
• Change-Out Pressure: 25 PSID
|• Lube Oil
• Cutting Fluids
• Hydraulic Oil
• Gear Oil
• Cooling Water
• Oil Well Completion
• Quench Oil