The Anderson Coalescing Filter is a multi-stage separator that provides maximum solid and liquid removal. The primary stage of separation is designed for removal of large particulate and liquid loads through an Hi-eF™ centrifugal element.
The final stage of separation consists of one or more multi-special layered fiberglass / polypropylene coalescer elements. The entrainment laden gas flows from the inside to the outside of the coalescer elements. The innermost layer acts as a pre-filter to remove submicron solids. The fibers of the middle layer capture the fine liquid droplets suspended in the gas and cause the droplets to run together and form large droplets within the depth of the filter. These large droplets emerge on the outer surface of the coalescer and drain by gravity to the lower collection chamber. The clean gas passes from the coalescer elements and exits through the vessel outlet.
• Designed in accordance with ASME Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII, Division
• Custom designed for any application, size, material, or design pressure.
• Access to coalescer elements achieved through vessel closure. Several styles o quick opening closures available.
• Primary configuration is a vertical upflow. Vertical downflow or horizontal configurations are available in special situations
• Large dirt holding capacity
• Low pressure drop
• Low maintenance with minimal downtime